Frequently Asked Questions
Ergonomics is the science of fitting the person’s work environment to them by providing the right tools and training to accomplish tasks in the most comfortable, efficient, and productive manner.
Ergonomics can reduce the factors causing or aggravating your patient’s symptoms or injury/illness. It can help an injured worker return to work safely and promptly. It can help prevent a recurrence of the condition and lessen their need for medical care.
- We are staffed by a Certified Industrial Ergonomist/Physical Therapist and a Registered Nurse
- We specialize in home office consultation
- We have over 15 years experience and dozens of clients from home offices to Fortune 100 companies
- We are included in the State Compensation Insurance Fund (SCIF) list of providers
- We offer all services in English and Spanish
Just have them call us at (760) 815-7103 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the patient is an injured worker please fax the patient’s cover sheet and a referral form to (760) 454-3133. We handle all aspects of the process, from getting approval for the evaluation to reporting our findings to your office, to post-evaluation follow up and training.